Welcome aboard

Hi everybody, if you are reading this you really scrolled down :-).

I am Ruben Astudillo, but I usually go by the handle slack1256 online. Blogging has always been part of my life, but only as a reader. Through the years I have picked different interests that otherwise I would have not met, I am grateful to all the blogger that were witty and cunning in their arguments :-) . But reading is not sharing and currently I find interesting stuff I think could be written down, so why not try my hand too?

I will mainly write about programming. Specially about functional programming languages like Haskell. There will be a bit of C or micro-controller programming too if that is your thing. I am a mathematician by trade, so whenever read or craft a neat proof I will store it here for posterity.

About the name of this blog, I was reading the introductory part of Emily Riehl's category in context. There was an exercise where you had to prove that statement. That certainly tripped me off, as you usually have the axiom of choice on "normal mathematics".

I hope you will find something interesting on here.

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

How to avoid correctness space leaks on a lazy setting in haskell

An apologia for lazy evaluation

Presenting data-forced, an alternative to bang patterns for long lived data structures